Skip to main content

I am a Psychic!

I recently came to the realization that I am, in fact, a psychic.  What separates me from others that believe in psychic powers is that I am also a skeptic.  How did I realize that I had the powers to deduce things before they were revealed to others?  Scientific tests.  I have repeated these tests and have come to the same conclusion.  Thus, I believe in my exceptional powers.  I may apply to the FBI or CIA and see if they can make use of these abilities of mine so that they can solve crimes or even prevent crimes from happening.  You may still not believe that I am a psychic, but I will give my testimony of one recent example below:

A few days ago, I was speaking to my mother.  I hadn't heard about any news related to this...but my mother told me that there had just been an attack on US Marines in Chattanooga, Tennessee.  Now you may not believe this, but I immediately blurted out, "By a Muslim, right?"

Fast-forward to now, and it has been revealed that indeed a Muslim committed that crime!  I looked up statistics, and fewer than 1% of Americans are Muslim, and this is also true for the Chattanooga Metropolitan Statistical Area.  So basically, my answer was like having a number from 1 to 100 on the bottom of a card and then me guessing a number, flipping the card over, and finding that I guessed the exact right number!  Amazing!

I can only imagine how helpful I can be to the FBI and CIA with this ability.  Even now, I am hearing from many news outlets that the "motive is unclear at the moment".  However, immediately, a motive popped into my head.  One article's headline even originally read, "Chattanooga gunman’s motive remains a mystery, authorities say".  I may be of valuable service!  This must be what the highly-paid US government detectives say as information comes in:

A: Another attack!  Do we have any information about the attacker or the motive?
B: Well, we found the attacker, but the motive remains a mystery.
A: OK. Let's walk through the data.  What's the man's name?
B: Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez
A: Hmm...  Just another American.  Drat!  We'll have to dig deep with this one!  Where is he from?
B: He's from Kuwait.
A: Oh, Kuwait... So he's not an American... Hmm... But that still gives us no clue as to his motive. Did he travel anywhere recently?
B: Just the Middle East...
A: Damn! No luck so far! Did he post anything on his blog before the murders?
B: “Brothers and sisters don’t be fooled by your desires, this life is short and bitter and the opportunity to submit to allah may pass you by.”
A: He must have been on to us.  He didn't leave any clues.  That rascal!
B: I know.  He is hard to read.  He's just the average Joe.  He must have just been insane.
A: That must be it.  It's too bad that we have gained absolutely no evidence of a motive so far.  Keep me informed if you find anything compelling.
B: Will do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Defense of...Cecil Rhodes?!

You all know Cecil Rhodes, right?  He was a British Imperialist (living from 1853-1902) who founded the De Beers diamond mining and trading company.  Just this morning, I came upon a post comparing him to Adolf Hitler, and claiming that Cecil Rhodes killed at least 60 million Africans.  It has been shared 99 times.  Here is the post: https://plus.google.com/+TonyJefferson/posts/CZ6HW3AxDo6 Unlike many, I decided to do some research on it.  That is my nature.  I don't accept things without evidence given, and even when no evidence is provided, I search for evidence.  If after looking, no evidence is forthcoming, then I discount the claim unless compelling evidence does surface.  After my research on this topic (taking up about an hour of my day and 28 open tabs on my browser...but still an enjoyable time because this is what I like to do), I found that my initial skepticism was well justified and that this comparison is incorrect.  Adolph Hitler and Cecil Rhodes cannot be compare

Inconvenient History – The Barbary Slave Trade

Once upon a time, slavers ravaged the coastal towns of the European continent. Eventually, the response to that would include clear proof that the United States is not founded on a religion. Soon thereafter, European imperialism would become the driving force for the abolition of slavery around the world. Continue reading to learn more. The Barbary Slave Trade is a relatively small part of the Arab Slave Trade, which itself is only one part of the Islamic Slave Trade (which besides Arab slavers, includes Turks enslaving Europeans and Africans, Muslim invaders of India and Sub-Saharan Africa, Malay enslavers of local minorities, and other Islamic slavers). For example, the Arab Slave Trade may have enslaved up to 18 million people over its span (not including those born enslaved), while the Barbary Slave Trade enslaved some number over 1 million. Bear in mind that this number is three times the number of enslaved people (roughly 388 thousand) sent to the area of the United Sta

The Sixth Great Mass Extinction and Human Survival

Recently, there have been numerous articles about a study showing that we are in the midst of the Earth's sixth great mass extinction.  Below are some quotes, and then I will give my thoughts. "Miami (AFP) - The world is embarking on its sixth mass extinction with animals disappearing about 100 times faster than they used to, scientists warned Friday, and humans could be among the first victims." "Not since the age of the dinosaurs ended 66 million years ago has the planet been losing species at this rapid a rate, said a study led by experts at Stanford University, Princeton University and the University of California, Berkeley." "The study "shows without any significant doubt that we are now entering the sixth great mass extinction event," said co-author Paul Ehrlich, a Stanford University professor of biology." http://news.yahoo.com/sixth-mass-extinction-us-study-210749359.html This is sad, although it's not news.  I