Skip to main content

2020 Was (Will Be) An Inside Job

My Election Prediction: Trump will lose.

I think that the collusion of corporate media with big tech is too powerful for the minds of regular people to resist. The propaganda was non-stop, and enough people have fallen for it. I think that without the censorship, and with a modicum of objectivity in the media, Trump would win. Sure, people have their own reasons for supporting both Trump and Biden (= not Trump). Some of those reasons on both sides are sound. But a decent percentage of people are mindless consumers of propaganda, and these people will ultimately decide the election. 2016 shocked the deep state and their corporate overlords, but since their stunning loss, they made sure to do everything in their power so as not to suffer a similar defeat this time. They covered all of their bases, along with the mouths of those whose speech they feared. Meanwhile, Americans as a group no longer really care about the freedom of speech, and many are lukewarm on the idea of America itself. Too bad it has come to this. While the claim of Russian interference leading to a Trump victory in 2016 was fraudulent, there has been true interference this time. We will know the results of this election interference in less than a week. At that time, make no mistake...2020 was an inside job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sokal-style hoaxes work for religious postmodernists, but (post) modernism is the real hoax Modernism in art and architecture, and postmodernism in philosophy are, like religion, insults to human intelligence.  Unfortunately, many people fall for their hollow propaganda. The "Sokal Affair" was a hoax whereby a man called Alan Sokal submitted a postmodern-sounding article to a postmodern journal.  It turns out that the English you hear isn't just unintelligible to you, but it's unintelligible to the people at the journal as well.  But if it's unintelligible, it must be profound, right?  The journal quickly accepted it, not knowing that it was all fake B.S.  They then got embarrassed when they were told that it was pompous-sounding drivel. Religion has done the same thing.  When people can't understand something, they generally think it's much more profound than if they can understand it.  If a priest speaks Latin, wears some weird costume, and sp...

The Sixth Great Mass Extinction and Human Survival

Recently, there have been numerous articles about a study showing that we are in the midst of the Earth's sixth great mass extinction.  Below are some quotes, and then I will give my thoughts. "Miami (AFP) - The world is embarking on its sixth mass extinction with animals disappearing about 100 times faster than they used to, scientists warned Friday, and humans could be among the first victims." "Not since the age of the dinosaurs ended 66 million years ago has the planet been losing species at this rapid a rate, said a study led by experts at Stanford University, Princeton University and the University of California, Berkeley." "The study "shows without any significant doubt that we are now entering the sixth great mass extinction event," said co-author Paul Ehrlich, a Stanford University professor of biology." http://news.yahoo.com/sixth-mass-extinction-us-study-210749359.html This is sad, although it's not news.  I ...

In Defense of...Cecil Rhodes?!

You all know Cecil Rhodes, right?  He was a British Imperialist (living from 1853-1902) who founded the De Beers diamond mining and trading company.  Just this morning, I came upon a post comparing him to Adolf Hitler, and claiming that Cecil Rhodes killed at least 60 million Africans.  It has been shared 99 times.  Here is the post: https://plus.google.com/+TonyJefferson/posts/CZ6HW3AxDo6 Unlike many, I decided to do some research on it.  That is my nature.  I don't accept things without evidence given, and even when no evidence is provided, I search for evidence.  If after looking, no evidence is forthcoming, then I discount the claim unless compelling evidence does surface.  After my research on this topic (taking up about an hour of my day and 28 open tabs on my browser...but still an enjoyable time because this is what I like to do), I found that my initial skepticism was well justified and that this comparison is incorrect.  Adolph H...