Skip to main content

I Feel Used!

The Justice Department just indicted 13 Russian nationals who were caught indoctrinating the US public!  This is one of their social media posts/adverts, and I am ashamed to say that I ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT!  Those damn Russkies played me for a fool!

When I saw this post, it just spoke to me in a way in which nothing else had.  I had never so clearly linked Hillary Clinton with Satan, and Donald Trump with Jesus before.  This post gave me that false impression, though.  I promptly sold my "I'm with Her" T-shirt and cleansed my body with holy water.  I held my rosary in my hand and begged forgiveness.  Then, I went to the voting booth and voted for Trump.  After all, I could not let Satan win.

But now, I learn that it was Russians behind the whole thing!  Now, the evidence that Hillary Clinton was in league with the Prince of Darkness is not as water-tight as I may have believed before.  Now, I realize that I stood for everything that Hillary Clinton was standing for, and I stood against everything that Trump was standing for...but I let the possibly contrived evidence lead me to believe the opposite.  There's no two ways about it.  I would have voted for Clinton if not for this Russian propaganda.

I say we re-do the election!  2016 shouldn't count.  If I was taken in by this, imagine how many other people were as well...all of those pro-Clinton people who all of the sudden associated her with the Devil after seeing a post online!  Because of this, I have set up a petition at www.UnDoDemocracy.com.  Please sign it if you feel the same way.  Thanks!

https://reason.com/blog/2017/11/01/behold-the-work-of-russias-evil-advertis


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Defense of...Cecil Rhodes?!

You all know Cecil Rhodes, right?  He was a British Imperialist (living from 1853-1902) who founded the De Beers diamond mining and trading company.  Just this morning, I came upon a post comparing him to Adolf Hitler, and claiming that Cecil Rhodes killed at least 60 million Africans.  It has been shared 99 times.  Here is the post: https://plus.google.com/+TonyJefferson/posts/CZ6HW3AxDo6 Unlike many, I decided to do some research on it.  That is my nature.  I don't accept things without evidence given, and even when no evidence is provided, I search for evidence.  If after looking, no evidence is forthcoming, then I discount the claim unless compelling evidence does surface.  After my research on this topic (taking up about an hour of my day and 28 open tabs on my browser...but still an enjoyable time because this is what I like to do), I found that my initial skepticism was well justified and that this comparison is incorrect.  Adolph Hitler and Cecil Rhodes cannot be compare

Inconvenient History – The Barbary Slave Trade

Once upon a time, slavers ravaged the coastal towns of the European continent. Eventually, the response to that would include clear proof that the United States is not founded on a religion. Soon thereafter, European imperialism would become the driving force for the abolition of slavery around the world. Continue reading to learn more. The Barbary Slave Trade is a relatively small part of the Arab Slave Trade, which itself is only one part of the Islamic Slave Trade (which besides Arab slavers, includes Turks enslaving Europeans and Africans, Muslim invaders of India and Sub-Saharan Africa, Malay enslavers of local minorities, and other Islamic slavers). For example, the Arab Slave Trade may have enslaved up to 18 million people over its span (not including those born enslaved), while the Barbary Slave Trade enslaved some number over 1 million. Bear in mind that this number is three times the number of enslaved people (roughly 388 thousand) sent to the area of the United Sta

The Sixth Great Mass Extinction and Human Survival

Recently, there have been numerous articles about a study showing that we are in the midst of the Earth's sixth great mass extinction.  Below are some quotes, and then I will give my thoughts. "Miami (AFP) - The world is embarking on its sixth mass extinction with animals disappearing about 100 times faster than they used to, scientists warned Friday, and humans could be among the first victims." "Not since the age of the dinosaurs ended 66 million years ago has the planet been losing species at this rapid a rate, said a study led by experts at Stanford University, Princeton University and the University of California, Berkeley." "The study "shows without any significant doubt that we are now entering the sixth great mass extinction event," said co-author Paul Ehrlich, a Stanford University professor of biology." http://news.yahoo.com/sixth-mass-extinction-us-study-210749359.html This is sad, although it's not news.  I